Welcome to our Preferred Partners area where we highlight a selection of hotels and airlines with whom we enjoy a very special relationship. Each one shares our commitment to offering the very finest service and facilities, which combine to create your luxury holiday with Elegant Resorts.
Select one of our Special Partners below for more information:
- You're in good hands when you fly with British Airways.
They will do everything they can to ensure you have a smooth and comfortable journey,
so you can just sit back, relax and enjoy what's on offer.
- Emirates is one of the fastest growing airlines in the
world and since its inception in 1985, has won more than 400 international awards
- Virgin Atlantic is an award winning international airline.
It’s the UK’s second biggest long haul airline flying to 30 destinations worldwide.
It is known for its focus on quality, innovation, style and above all, dedicated
- South African Airways operates daily overnight flights
to Johannesburg and Cape Town from Terminal 1 at London's Heathrow Airport, effectively
giving business travellers an extra two working days.
- The name 'Sandy Lane' conjures up images
of serene style in a gloriously exotic setting. The Caribbean's most celebrated
address for almost half a century, Sandy Lane needs no introduction. Offering sumptuous
accommodation, superb recreational facilities and an outstanding beachfront setting,
Sandy Lane - without question - has it all.
- Banyan Tree Hotels & Resorts is a multi-award-winning
collection of some of the most luxurious accommodation in the world. Each is a destination
in its own right where all guests will experience first-hand, the brand’s relentless
commitment to impeccable personal service.
- One&Only is a collection of the
world's finest resorts, each individually designed and crafted, inspired by its
own supreme location.
- Oberoi Hotels & Resorts is renowned
for its unique collection of legendary hotels, resorts and cruisers which can be
found across five countries. Elegant Resorts features the Oberoi brand in Egypt,
Indonesia and Mauritius, but mainly in India.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. is one
of the leading hotel and leisure companies in the world with approximately 900 properties
in more than 100 countries and 150,000 employees at its owned and managed properties.
- Six Senses is a resort and spa management and development
company pioneered by husband-and-wife team Sonu and Eva Shivdasani.
- Seasons in Africa is one of South Africa’s premier tourism
marketing and management groups, as well as the leading provider of private safaris,
boutique hotels and adventure travel across the South African landscape.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts are renowned for their
best-in-the-class mind-set to quality and service. Isadore Sharp Founder, Chairman and
CEO of Four Seasons, opened his first hotel in the Canadian city of Toronto in 1961.
- With hotels, resorts and reserves across the Americas,
Caribbean, Asia, Middle East and Europe, the Ritz-Carlton group shares our commitment to
offering the best in personal service and facilities.